ATOS IT SOLUTIONS & SERVICES
IBERIA – SPAIN
Brief Biography of Partner
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 112,000 employees and annual revenue of c. € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included in the Next 20 Paris Stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Partner’s Role in the SUNRISE project
Atos are the coordinators of the SUNRISE project. In addition to their role as coordinators, they are also the technology providers. Their additional roles throughout the project include:
- Participation in local and national collaborations of CIs with a focus on the Spanish cluster collaborations.
- Participation to analysis of CIs vital services and SUNRISE strategy.
- Participation to the requirements and design of SUNRISE tools with a focus of cyber-physical resilience and remote infrastructure inspection.
- Leadership and provisioning of a threat intelligence, incident response and reporting solution, and dynamic cyber-physical risk assessment of CIs assets.
- Provisioning of visual anomaly detection & 3D model generation, and inspection of critical infrastructure using UAVs.
- Participation to the dissemination, communication and business plan.
- Leadership for coordination, administration, quality and risk control.